Final Test Variant 3
Формат документа: docx
Размер документа: 0.02 Мб
Прямая ссылка будет доступна
примерно через: 45 сек.
Сообщить о нарушении / AbuseВсе документы на сайте взяты из открытых источников, которые размещаются пользователями. Приносим свои глубочайшие извинения, если Ваш документ был опубликован без Вашего на то согласия.
Спасибо за обращение, документ отправлен на рассмотрение, обычно проверка занимает не более 24 часов. Наберитесь терпения мы вам обязательно ответим!
Final Test Variant 3
Раздел 2 Чтение В3 Read the text and mark the statements True (T), False (F), Not Stated (NS). My Holidays
After each term at college we have holidays. It's fun to have holidays, you can do whatever you like, you don't have to get up too early, do your homework or think of troubles at college. Most of all l like summer holidays, they are the longest ones, though, when winter is snowy and frosty, I enjoy my winter holidays. l like skating and skiing, sledging and making a snowman or having a fight with snowballs.
Last summer we went to Sochi. First, we travelled to Odessa by plane and from there we got to Sochi by boat. We stayed in Odessa for three days. Our relatives live there and we stayed with them. We had an excellent opportunity to go round the city, to see beautiful monuments to famous people, museums and the Odessa Opera House.
We enjoyed our trip from Odessa to Sochi. The Black Sea was calm. We sat on deck looking at the sea. I liked Sochi very much. We went boating and swimming lay in the sun on the beach.
In the evenings we went for a walk or dropped in at a cafe to have ice cream or juice. My father showed us the famous Botanic Gardens, we went hiking in the mountains, and we saw the magnificent Augura Waterfalls.
Katya Sokolova, 16
1. Students like holidays because they stay at home.
2. Katya likes winter holidays because she can do winter sports.
3. Summer holidays now are as long as winter ones.
4. Katya went to Sochi by plane. 5. Katya stayed in Odessa for three days to go sightseeing.
6. The trip from Odessa was full of adventures.
7. Katya and her family spent all the days on the beach in Sochi.
8. Katya’s father was their guide in Sochi.
B4 Match the titles to the paragraphs, one title is extra.
A. A Holiday at the Sea C. Tastes Differ E. Summer in the City
B. Travelling Abroad D. Camping is the Best Holiday Summer Holidays
1. All the people enjoy summer holidays very much. It is a great pleasure to have a rest after the whole year of hard work or study. People like travelling during their summer holidays. Some people go abroad to see new countries, some people prefer to go to the countryside to enjoy country life far from noise and fuss of big cities.
2. Some people like spending their holidays in cities, visiting theatres, museums and going sightseeing. Many theatres companies come to Moscow, for example, from other cities. They bring new plays. My friend always spends June and July in the city. There are not so many people in museums or theatres.
3. I prefer to have a holiday at the seaside. I do not like crowds when I am on holiday. My family and I always have our holiday on the coast. The sea and sunshine that is what we look forward to every summer. Hotels at the large seaside towns are rather expensive, so we usually go to a holiday camp.
4. Last year we spent our holidays in such a camp. Each day was full of small joys. We swam in the sea, lay in the sun, and played different games. We had a wonderful time. The time flew very quickly. It was a wonderful holiday.
Раздел 3 Грамматика и лексика
В5 Выберите правильный ответ и запишите его в таблицу.
1 London . . .the capital of the UK а)am b) is c)are d) does
2 Are the computers on the table? а)Yes, it is b) Yes, they do c) Yes, they are d) Yes, it does
3 I … writing a test now a) am b) is c)are d) do
4 Are … married or single? a) I b) you c) he’d) she
5 … she watching TV now? a ) am b) is c)are d) does
6 We … in this college every day a) to work b) work c) working d) worked
7 Are they driving cars now? a) No, they don’t b) No, they aren’t
c) Yes, they read d) Yes, they do.
8 I … not work on Sundays. a) are b) is c) does d) do
9 Does the class start early in the morning? a) Yes, it does b) Yes, it is
c) Yes, he do d) Yes, they are
10 I … not visit my aunt last week. a) can b) does c) is d) did
11 Where… yesterday? a) you were b) were c) you d) were you
12 When …. she usually leave home? a) is b) are c) does) d) do
13 Did … to the cinema yesterday? a) go you b) you goes c) you go
d) you went
В6 Поставьте вопрос к данному ответу и запишите его.
1 He works in a shop every day. (Where?)
2 They are playing chess in now. (What?)
3 she lived on the seventh floor. (What floor?)
4 He usually has a shower at 7 o’clock in the evening. (When?)
5 My brother went to college by bus.(who?)
В7 Переведите предложений с русского на английский.
1 Ты сдал экзамен вчера? Да, это было нелегко.
2 Когда она обычно просыпается? Обычно в 7 часов, но завтра ей надо встать раньше.
3 Она любит путешествовать? Она всегда путешествует летом.
4 Я не смотрю телевизор сейчас. Я готовлю ужин.
5 Что они делают в данный момент? Они рисуют замок.
6 Погода вчера была хорошая! А сейчас идет дождь.
You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Edward who writes:...I m going to join a music club. I want to be a musician. What sort of music do you usually enjoy listening to? Have your musical tastes changed over the years? Why? Do you and your friends prefer listening to live music or recorded music?Yesterday I bought a new book ...— answer his questions;— ask 3 questions about his new book.Write 100-140 words.