Формат документа: docx
Размер документа: 0.12 Мб
Прямая ссылка будет доступна
примерно через: 45 сек.
Сообщить о нарушении / AbuseВсе документы на сайте взяты из открытых источников, которые размещаются пользователями. Приносим свои глубочайшие извинения, если Ваш документ был опубликован без Вашего на то согласия.
Спасибо за обращение, документ отправлен на рассмотрение, обычно проверка занимает не более 24 часов. Наберитесь терпения мы вам обязательно ответим!
1. A 47-year-old man is brought to the emergency department 2 hours after the sudden onset of shortness of breath, severe chest pain, and sweating. He has no history of similar symptoms. He has hypertension treated with hydrochlorothiazide. He has smoked one pack of cigarettes daily for 30 years. His pulse is 110/min, respirations are 24/min, and blood pressure is 110/50 mm Hg. A grade 3/6, diastolic blowing murmur is heard over the left sternal border and radiates to the right sternal border. Femoral pulses are decreased bilaterally. An ECG shows left ventricular hypertrophy. Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?
A. Acute myocardial infarctionB. Aortic aneurism dissectionC. Esophageal ruptureD. Mitral valve prolapseE. Pulmonary embolism2. A 56-year-old female with a history of asthma is diagnosed with hypertension. Laboratory studies reveal a creatinine of 264 mmol/L and a potassium level of 5.1 mmol/L. Which of the following medications is appropriate to treat her hypertension?
C. EnalaprilD. Propranolol
3. A 52-year-old male with a history of hypertension, dyslipidemia, and congestive heart failure presents to the emergency department with acute onset swelling of the lips, eyes, and tongue causing airway obstruction and respiratory distress. He also has an urticarial rash. Which of the following medications is the likely culprit of his current symptoms?
4. A 45-year-old female with a history of hypertension previously controlled with diet and lifestyle modifications presents to here primary care physician with increasing headaches. Her blood pressure is 160/90. She is diagnosed with worsening migraine headaches. Which of the following medications is appropriate to treat her hypertension and headaches simultaneously?
5. Patient N., 75 years old. During the contol of arterial pressure in the clinic blood pressure was 170/100 mm hg. When monitoring blood pressure at home, the average results were 160/100 mm Hg. Patient has:
A. Arterial hypertension of 1 degree
B. Arterial hypertension of 2 degrees
C. Arterial hypertension of 3 degrees
D. Hypertension of a white coat
E. Isolated systolic arterial hypertension
6. At a patient with arterial hypertension had dry cough that appeared after 2 weeks of treatment- 6. 6. Tab.Enalapril and Tab. Amlodipin. Body temperature 36.60, result auscultation of lungs is normal What needs to be changed?:A. To pass an x-ray of the chest organs
B. Chang the antiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors at angiotensin-II receptor blockers
C. Prescribe sedative therapy
D. Prescribe mucolytic therapy
E. Cancel calcium antagonists
7. A sign indicating kidney damage at patient with arterial hypertension:
A. Albuminuria 300 mg per day
B. Albuminuria 25 mg per day
C. Left atrial cavity diameter 4.8 cm
D. Left carotid arteries narrowing 30%
E. Thickness of the interventricular septum 10 mm
8. A woman 52 years old complains of periodic headaches, rare dizziness and palpitation. Blood pressure increases within the limits of 160 - 180/95 - 105 mm Hg. Define the type of arterial hypertension.
D. Very severe
E. Isolated systolic
9. A 45-y.o. female patient complains of attacks of headache, palpitation, tremor, sweating, feeling of fever, dramatic increase in BP (up to 240/130 mm Hg), disturbances of menstrual cycle, weight loss 7 kg. On exam: HR - 98/min, BP 150/90 mm Hg, left cardiac border +1.5 cm. What is the most probable diagnosis?
A. Primary hyperaldosteronism
D. Pathologic menopause
E. Essential hypertension
10. 52-year-old man has arterial hypertension during 10 years. Last two years he takes enalapril 5 mg per a day. Arterial pressure is in a range of 160-170/100-110. The ECG revealed the increased amplitude R wave, depression of ST segment and negative Т wave in I, aVL, V5-V6. What conclusion is most probably?
A. Hypertrophy of the left ventricle
B. Focal changes in lateral wall of the left ventrical
C. Focal changes in anterior wall of the left ventrical
D. Focal changes in inferior wall of the left ventricalE. Myocardial infarction without Q in anterior wall of the left ventrical